Welcome to the Addison Business Association (ABA)! On behalf of the Board of Directors I want to thank you for your membership in the ABA. Our Business Association is committed to supporting its members in their business endeavors. Since 1975 the ABA has represented the diverse business community in Addison and lives its mission statement of “Bringing Business, Community and Government Together”.
The ABA is your association so I encourage you to take full advantage of our meetings and activities throughout the year. Just a preview of the activities you can look forward to in 2017:
- Regular lunch meetings featuring prominent local speakers.
- Support of the Addison Economic Development Conference.
- Candidate Forums in conjunction with local elections.
- Addison Oktoberfest Corporate Challenge-proceeds benefiting Metrocrest Services.
- Membership Holiday Party.
Additionally, the ABA continually engages with the Town of Addison leadership to ensure that the Association:
- Provides a common voice for the business community to Town leadership on matters of significant interest and/or concern.
- Remains aligned with the Town on the needs of the community and how we can support endeavors to best meet those needs.
Please remember that through your membership your employees are considered members as well. We encourage you to invite them to participate in the Association’s activities.
The Board and I look forward to growing our relationship with you and your business in 2017. Our goal is to support the businesses in Addison so that together we share in the growth and success of Addison.
Addison Business Association